Conditions for competing
Tournaments are governed by the Royal Spanish Golf Federation and local rules are established by the Novo Sancti Petri Golf Competition Committee. Results are sent to the Royal Spanish Golf Federation after every tournament.
Except in specific tournaments, the maximum handicap is 26.4 for men and 36.4 for women (plus slope). Players that do not have a valid license from the Royal Spanish Golf Federation cannot participate in most of our tournaments, unless the tournament’s regulations allow for it.
Organise your tournament
Would you like to launch your product in an exclusive sports environment?
Our club is a strong marketing platform that many large brands have already used.
Hold a corporate tournament, become a great host for your guests and increase your visibility. If you would prefer to appear at professional tournaments, you can also sponsor our events.
Our offer includes:
- Organising and holding the tournament.
- Direct marketing actions through e-marketing + e-news
- Advertisement throughout our facilities.
- Press release before and after the tournament.
- Sending the results to the Royal Spanish Golf Federation.